A huge thank you to Raven @ Dreamy Addictions for nominating me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!
By way of accepting this award, here are the rules to follow:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the questions the tagger has given you.
tensix other bloggers.
- Make up
ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
1. Who is your favorite person in the world except your parents and why?
Nada. I met her through roleplaying a few years back and although I quit we never lost touch. She’s one of my closest friend and she’s equally crazy like me and an amazing writer!
2. Your favorite holiday spot?
I’ll go with Digha. The truth is I haven’t really gone out much, you know so there’s a lot for me to see yet.
3. Besides reading what do you like to do most?
Singing. It comes naturally and I love it, it’s a very important part of me.
4. How’s your blogging experience up until now?
It’s been pretty great so far! I’ve met some amazing people, made a lot of bookish friends which I was seriously devoid of until I joined this community. And the most important, fangirling about books which is a quite awesome experience!
5. Name three of your most highly anticipating books which isn’t published yet?
Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff- I haven’t yet read Illuminae yet but I’m already anticipating its sequel! 😛 Though I’m hoping that I’ll get Illuminae soon now! Cannot wait!
The Last Star by Rick Yancey- I loved The 5th Wave but I am waiting for this book to be released so that I can read the 2nd book and this one together.
Saven: Defiance by Siobhan Davis- Oh I’m loving this series. It’s so unpredictable and full of twists and turns. I can’t wait to know what happens next!
6. Who is your favorite music artist and also name any three tracks you would recommend from the artist?
I love Arijit Singh’s voice. He’s a fantastic singer! The songs I recommend are- Sochna sake from Airlift, Bolna from Kapoor & Sons, Samjhawan from Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania. Give these songs a try guys, most of you might not understand the language but you would love the music.
7. Describe any one of your happiest moment in your life?
Hmm… well right now the only one I can remember is when my 1st year college result. When it came out and I was kind of shocked, I had done pretty well, I wasn’t expecting that so everyone in my house, I mean my parents and me, we all stared crying, well it wasn’t exactly that, it was tears of joy! I’m so dramatic sometimes that I even surprise myself.
8. What do you hate the most?
Uh.. well judgemental freaks mostly!
9. What’s your favorite food?
Shrimp malaikari which my mom makes. It’s the most delicious thing ever and she just makes it to beyond perfection!
10. Why do you blog?
Because I love it! And also because I need some bookish people to share my bookish life with. It’s mostly a hobby which I pretty much love!
Now here are my questions-
- What’s are you most passionate about?
- How long have you been blogging?
- How many series have you completed so far? Any favourites?
- What do you like to do aside blogging?
- What’s your dream job?
- Any particular person or people who inspired you to blog?
- Have you been into reading slumps?
- If your answer is yes to the above question, then how do you get out of it?
- What’s your favourite subject in your school/college?
- Which one do you prefer- Ice cream or cake?
Nominations are below!
Thanks to Summer @ Xingsings and Analee @ Book Snacks for tagging me in the Summertime Madness Tag! It’s kind of always summer in India and I’m kind of mad so I though this would be the perfect tag for me to do!
1. Show a book with a Summery cover! i.e Sun, Beach etc.
I love this cover, it’s cute and summery! And this was such a quick and a fun read. You can read my review for this book here.
2. Pick one fictional place that would be the perfect destination for your Summer Vacation!
I’m not going to say Hogwarts everytime sooo… well I mostly read books from the dystopia genre so I definitely do not want to go in those worlds.
How about we settle for Narnia this time. I’ve always wanted to go there. 😀
3. You’re about to go on a flight to your Summer Vacation. But you want to read a book that lasts for the whole flight so what novella do you choose?
I am not much a fan of novellas but I’ll go with The Logan Collection by Siobhan Davis. I’ve yet to read this one but I’m very curious to read Logan’s POV.
4. You have a case of Summertime Sadness what happy book do you pick up to shine a smile on your face?
Well… definitely Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli. It’s suuuuch a good read and it’ll being smile to anybody’s face who reads it.
5. You’re sitting at the beach all alone…which fictional character would be your beach babe?
Right now… I’m so badly crushing on Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare. So yep! Definitely him! ❤
6. To match your ice cream you want an icy cool sidekick! Which fictional sidekick do you pick?
I’ll pick Izzy from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. She’s super awesome and a great character and I think we could make a great team. Well, at least in my mind!
I nominate & tag:
- Katherine @ Fabled Haven
- Aviegail @ Book-Starter-Fuss
- Anushka @ Living In Pages
- Gretchen @ Chicnerdreads
- Shealea @ That Bookshelf Bitch
- Adhvika @ Books and Fiction
(As always, feel free to ignore this if you’ve already done it or simply don’t want to)