Hey there guys! Welcome to Daydreaming Discussions. This is a monthly feature created by me where I discuss anything bookish related or sometimes it might be about any non-bookish things as well. Also, be prepared for a lot of ramblings and rantings and you’re very welcome to be a part of the discussion.
Today I wanted to talk about-
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand it’s a Part 2!!! Can you guys imagine how far behind I am?! I mean, I deleted a lot of books from my tbr, around 300 I guess which I wasn’t interested in reading anymore but these I couldn’t and I intend to finish it within this year!!
11. Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones- The cover is the first thing that dragged me in. Although there are a lot of mixed reviews about this duology, I’m definitely going to pick this one up and if I end up enjoying it, then I’ll proceed to the next book!
13. Passenger by Alexandra Bracken- I am torn about this one, I have mostly read negative reviews about Passenger but I already own the copy, so I want to pick it up and see for myself if book 2 is worth reading or not.
14. Cinder & Ella and Happily Ever After by Kelly Oram- Cinder & Ella would be a reread for me but I haven’t written a review for it and I remember looooving this book, so I definitely want to binge read this duology! ❤
15. When We Collided by Emery Lord- This has been sitting on my shelf for eons now. I finally need to finish this!!
16. An Ember in the Ashes and A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir- First of all, the new cover change is hideous!!! And a lot of reviews say that book 2 was a downfall for them so I will wait and read this two and see if I want to continue or not. But still, the new covers are soooo effing bad!! I don’t know why the publishers do this to us!!! Like seriously!! When will they understand!
17. Dumplin by Julie Murphy- This one too has been sitting alone in my shelf collecting dust. I think I bought this within a month of the release but I don’t know why I never picked it up. So it’s timeeee…
18. Prodigy and Champion by Marie Lu- Champion got spoiled for me.Because someone wrote a review without warning about it!! Since then I haven’t touched them but I own the whole trilogy and I kinda feel for not completing them!
19. What’s a Girl Gotta Do? by Holly Bourne- Okay! I looooove this series!! I have read the first two books of this series and they were damn awesome. Feminism, positive girl love and sooo much! I can’t wait to buy this one and devour it!
20. Daughter of Smoke & Bone trilogy by Laini Taylor- Soooo, I read the first book in 2015 and I don’t remember a single thing but I soo want to finish this trilogy!! Hopefully, I will be able to tick this off from my list as well!
Sooo guys, do we have any books in common?? Or have you already read all of these?? What do you think about it?? Which books are you looking forward to ticking off from your tbr this year??