Heeeeeey guys! How are you all doing??
I started off slow this month and man oh man, the two out of three books that I read were a complete gem!! Muse of Nightmares was such an adventure filled ride whereas Verity blew away my mind! Whereas Leah on the Off Beat was a complete letdown on so many levels.
Books I’ve read from this month:
Books I’ve read this month (link to my reviews):
To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before trilogy by Jenny Han
Gemina & Obsidio by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- I shared a post about 2018 bookish-life!
- In January’s Daydreaming Discussions, I talked about my most anticipated reads of 2019 and some of my throwbacks from last year as well!
- What’s wrong with Secretary Kim & Thirty but Seventeen: Hilariously awesome and a must watch!
So guys, how have your months been? Bookishly awesome or meh? Been busy or just how’s life?
- Becky Albertalli
- books I've read this month
- books I've reviewed this month
- Colleen Hoover
- Jay Kristoff
- Jenny Han
- Laini Taylor
- Leah on the Off Beat
- monthly wrap up
- Muse of Nightmares
- Obsidio by Amie Kaufman
- The Illuminae Files
- To All the Boys I've Loved Before trilogy
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before
- wrap up