A huge thanks to Raven @ Dreamy Addictions for tagging me in the Mid-Year Freak Out Tag! (It’s mid-year… let’s freaaaaak out guys!) I know… lame! XD
1. Best book you’ve read so far in 2015.
I’ll go with Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover.
2. Best sequel you’ve read so far in 2015.
3. New release you haven’t read yet, but want to.
I sooo want to read Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum!
4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year.
It’s going to be Gemina! by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. Duh!
5. Biggest disappointment.
After reading the blurb, I though Change Places With Me by Lois Metzger waa going to be mind-blowing but unfortunately it turned out to be a disappointment.
6. Biggest surprise.
7. Favorite new author (debut or new to you).
8. Newest Fictional crush.
Well Rhysand and Jace are already in my list, so I’m gonna go with Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare! I finally jumped the Will train… choo choo! (Yes, I’m fully aware of the fact that I’m weird.)
9. Newest favourite character.
I LOVED Mor and Armen from A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas.
10. Book that made you cry.
Oh this book did! My poor little heart!
11. Book that made you happy.
12. Favorite book to film adaptation you saw this year.
I definitely enjoyed The 5th Wave! You can read both and my book and the movie review here. Although I’m pretty excited for Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, the trailer seems awesome, I plan to start the series by then!
13. Favorite review you’ve written this year.
14. Most beautiful book you’ve bought so far this year (or received).
15. What books do you need to read by the end of the year?
WHERE DO I START!! I need to read Six Of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, End of Days by Susan Ee, A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab, Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson, Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge, Red Rising by Pierce Brown and so on and on… I’ll stop otherwise this list will never end!
After this loooong post, I don’ have the ability to tag anyone separately, so consider yourself tagged!
So this was my freak out! Do we have any books in common or what are your opinion?