Hola guys! 🙂
Another month have passed in a whoosh! I can’t believe we are already at the end of August, so fast. It’s only 4 months till a new year starts. I literally can’t believe it. Can you?
I think I did good this month regarding books. I finished quite a few books and really enjoyed most of them. So without furthur ado…
Books I’ve read this month-
1. The Beginning of Never by O.E. Boroni
2. The Dating Intervention by Hilary Dartt
3. Fire in Frost by Alicia Rades
4. The Way to Never by O.E. Boroni
5. Animal by Nikki Rae
6. Playing the Player by Lisa Brown Roberts
7. Little Miss Somebody by Christy Lynn Abram
8. The Child Garden by Catriona McPherson
9. Schooled by Piper Lawson
10. Aqua by M.A. George
11. Seeker by Amy Reece
12. Dismissed by Kirsty McManus
13. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
14. Spellbound by Tricia Drammeh
15. Firebound by Tricia Drammeh
16. Unbound by Tricia Drammeh
17. When the Stars Align by Jeanette Grey
18. The Ugly Stepsister by Aya Ling
19. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
20. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
21. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
Books I’ve reviewed this month-
The Beginning of Never by O.E. Boroni
No Kissing Allowed by Melissa West
The Ugly Stepsister by Aya Ling
Written on my Heart by Cole Gibson
Animal by Nikki Rae
Playing the Player by Lisa Brown Roberts
The Way to Never by O.E. Boroni
Schooled by Piper Lawson
Aqua by M.A. George
Seeker by Amy Reece
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Firebound by Tricia Drammeh
Unbound by Tricia Drammeh
When the Stars Align by Jeanette Grey
The Dating Intervention by Hilary Dartt
Fire in Frost by Alicia Rades
The Child Garden by Catriona McPherson
Spellbound by Tricia Drammeh
Dismissed by Kirsty McManus
I made bookmarks!
Here, we rarely have any book shops or library, so buying bookmarks are like a far off dream. Yes, I know I know… I feel like I’m living in the prehistoric era, only the online shops have kept me alive. Keeping those things aside I’m going to tell you in a few short and easy steps how to create cute bookmarks!
1. First, I painted the cardboard black and let it dry.
2. Then I cut them out in equal strips.
3. Then these cute cut-out figures I actually got from my toothpaste, I got the royal family, I don’t have any space to decorate them so I decided to put them into use while making bookmarks. You can print some pictures or even draw and them cut them out.
4. Then I pasted them in the strips.
And TADAAAA! Cute little bookmarks are ready!
Guys, do you like them? 😀
Life update– 3rd year college has started but I’m still in the lazy mode. I barely want to get up and go to college. I thought college life would be exiting and full of new adventures but unfortunately it’s is pretty dull and boring. One good thing did happen though, I received prize for scoring the highest in the 1st year in my department. I got 4 books and a shiny certificate. They are already locked and kept in the almirah, so I’ll post pictures of those books probably next month.
I’m going on a vacation today! I’ll be going out in just a couple of hours. I’m going to a beach (Puri) with my family and other relatives so I don’t know if I’ll be able to post this week, I mean uptil 4th September. I will definitely try though but I don’t think my parents are going to allow much, also I don’t know how the network connection is going to be there. So there’s a 95% chance I won’t post.
But fear not! I’ll be back with lots of reviews and probably a few tags. I really have to so many tags and awards to do but I just haven’t got any time to squeeze them in my review schedule but I promise I’ll eventually do them starting September. So adios my dear bookish people!
Meet you guys in next month. And oh, miss me! 😀 I’ll miss you guys veeeery much!
Till then, be safe and stay bookish! ❤